Regional Sales Manager – North China (Beijing)
Unleash your true potential with a career at Servomex – unearthing solutions to the most challenging real-world problems.
Are you looking for your next challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our North China territory. This position sits within our specialist Industrial, Process and Emissions business unit and reports into our China Sales Manager. The successful candidate will strategically promote our products and services to generate sustained profitable sales growth in our fast-growing and high-performing China business.
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in Beijing. The territory covered will include Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Neimeng, Ningxia, Beijing, Shanxi and Shaanxi. There will be some International travel required with this role.
About the Role:
- Exceed and deliver order and sales objectives and targets for the region
- Develop the business plan and sales strategy for the Hydrocarbon, Power, Iron & Steel and Emissions market
- Interface with sales channels / distribution networks / Servomex / other process organization to help resolve problem to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Closely work with regional head office in Shanghai with good writing and communication skills
- Define and manage the monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Develop the agent and distributor network across the region ensuring that appropriate partners are in place across all markets/geographies and that they receive regular training and guidance on selling Servomex products
- Work in close co-ordination with the channel partners in the region and establish individual sales objectives in line with the Company’s Plan
- Develop and implement the plan for expansion of direct sales into key markets as agreed
- Establish target markets, key application areas and customers in co-ordination with Marketing, providing regular customer and market feedback
- Arrange customer visits, seminars, symposia, conferences and other events as and when required in order to develop new sales opportunities for Servomex
- Liaise with sales channels and Servomex departments to ensure any technical or commercial problems are resolved promptly
- Report back using the company CRM tool Salesforce.com on customers and opportunities on a regular basis as requested by management
About your Talent:
- Proven experience and a successful track record of sales within the Gas Analysis/ Process Instrumentation industry.
- Previous knowledge and experience in oil & gas, petrochemical, and power CEMS market, familiar with instrument engineers and key decision makers in EPCs and major plants
- In-direct sales experience (manage the sales channel and expertly handle issues between channels)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong capability to develop and manage sales channels and distributors as well as mega project hunting capability
- Result oriented attitude and strategic thinking mindset
- Strong communication and problem-solving skill – combined with a good level of business English
- Willingness to travel – international travel will be required.
- Experience of using CRM tools (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Diploma or Degree level or equivalent with engineering education background
Servomex offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with its status as a world class organisation committed to high performance, customer focus and employee empowerment.
Servomex – Job reference: MX-CH-094R