Location: Woburn, Boston
Date Posted: 九月 10 2020
Supply Chain Manager
DC- USTC - 095
Supply Chain Manager
Are you looking for your next challenge? We are recruiting for a talented Supply Chain Manager to join our operations team based out of our US technical centre (USBC) in Woburn, Boston. This full-time role will work closely with the Site Leader to lead, direct, and manage all aspects of the USBC supply chain function to deliver a first-class service effectively and efficiently to our internal and external customers.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the site Supply Chain Strategy as well as engaging and utilising an empowered workforce whilst applying Lean and Six Sigma principles.
About the role:
- Identify and coordinate excess and obsolete inventory
- Coordinate Phase in Phase Out inventory process for Engineering Change Orders and new product introduction.
- Coordinate inventory flow through the Material Review Board (MRB) area.
- In the SAP ERP System, perform work order move transactions as necessary.
- Maintain inventory locations and inventory control location accuracy in SAP.
- To maintain manufacturing parts master data- Plan for Every Part (with purchasing function)
- To analyse and draft value streams for material transaction work flow and employ LEAN tools to improve process efficiencies and eliminate waste.
- Work with production manager to manage the monthly SIOP data cycle for the Woburn facility
- As needed, assist and act as back up for the shipper, purchasing, order entry.
- Supplier management; quality, delivery, cost.
- Department team leadership and management.
- Supply systems (internal and external) such as Kanban, Direct Line Feed, Consignment, Barcoding etc.
- Cycle count process.
- Bill of material structure and integrity.
- Back/forward-flushing process.
- Supply chain and inventory improvement activity.
- Compliance to all relevant regulatory requirements.
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- A successful track record in performing in a Supply Chain Manager role
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record in leading and developing people
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present to executive decision makers
- Demonstrated experience of implementing and managing change in a business using lean manufacturing and continuous improvement approaches
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently, and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management
- Experience and knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques. Implementing Lean projects
- Proficient SAP user
- Supplier management
- Risk management
- Inventory management
Location: Woburn, Boston, USA
Job Type: FULL-TIME/ PERMANENT
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (Flexible start times)
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Long-term disability insurance available 1st of the month following employment.
- 3 weeks of Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Staff Referral scheme
- Long Service and Employee of the Quarter Awards
- Opportunities for growth & development
Job reference: DC- USTC – 095
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company’s continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.