Date Posted: 7月 7 2020
Inside Sales Engineer
Inside Sales Engineer – Shanghai
Are you yearning to unleash your true potential in a new and rewarding role? We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Inside Sales Engineer for our China Business Unit. This is a superb opportunity for a talented technical support professional to make an impact on our high-performing team.
The successful candidate will provide a range of technical and commercial support, including proposals and quotations, to the field sales and customer service teams as the ‘technical expert’. In addition, the successful candidate will focus on optimizing and driving business opportunities within the marketplace, through the promotion of approved applications and best practice of our world leading products and solutions.
A rare and excellent opportunity for a customer focused and technically savvy individual to join and support our successful China team.
About the role:
- Provide technically sound quotations to customers and Channel Partners as required by the Field Sales team
- Review specifications and customer process data to ensure feasibility of the application
- Handle customer and Channel Partner requests via telephone calls and emails, in a timely manner – providing comprehensive technical support and adhering to departmental operating procedures and recommending improvements where applicable
- Collaborate with the Applications Department, as necessary, to ensure timely support to the region
- Train internal personnel, Field Sales and Channel Partners on product knowledge and company-supported technologies
- Cooperate with Field Sales to provide well-rounded support and technical clarification of all Servomex products within the region
- Document customer feedback/ Voice of the Customer (VOC) related to products and departmental processes; support improvement initiatives through active involvement in Servomex Business Systems (SBS) initiatives
- Maintain successful performance levels based on departmental key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Flexible to undertake any other duties as required by Customer Support Manager
About Your Talent:
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- A successful track record of performing a similar role within a technical support environment (process chemistry/automation/instrument/engineering or closely related)
- Excellent presentation, verbal/ written communication skills and interpersonal skills – with a specific focus on customer service
- Well organized and analytical with great attention to detail – ensuring proposals and quotations provided to customers are comprehensive, accurate and of first-class technical quality
- Must be adaptable, professional and highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed and work individually and as a team player
- A good level of English to business standard – both written and verbal
Desirable Skills, Experience and Education:
- Online, process analyzer experience would be a distinct advantage
- Previous knowledge/ expertise of Ultra-High Purity (UHP)/ Semicon industries would be advantageous
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement/ lean manufacturing environment is preferable
- A good working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.com/ ERP system would be beneficial
- Degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or engineering discipline
Location: Shanghai Office (some flexibility will be needed for local travel)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary to attract the best talent
Job reference: MX-CH-091R
Servomex is a ‘Mindful Employer, developing and maintaining a working environment which promotes and supports both physical and mental wellbeing; encouraging flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We understand that our employees have a life both outside and inside of work, and we want to ensure that they can make the best of both.
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company’s continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor, and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.