Location: South China
Date Posted: June 24 2020
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – South China
The world leader in gas analysis is excited to be recruiting for an experienced and talented Regional Sales Manager for our South China territory. Servomex is the global leader in reliable, accurate and stable gas measurement solutions and the successful candidate will strategically promote our products and services to generate sustained profitable sales growth in our fast-growing China business.
This is a full-time permanent role, based in either GuangZhou, Shenzen or Zhuhai and there will be some International travel required with this role.
About the Role:
- To develop the business plan and sales strategy for the Hydrocarbon, Power, Iron & Steel and Emissions market.
- Interface with sales channels / distribution networks / Servomex / other process organization to help resolve problems to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- To deliver order and sales objectives for the region
- Closely work with regional head office in Shanghai with good writing & communication skills
- To define and manage the monthly & quarterly sales objectives
- To develop the agent and distributor network across the region ensuring that appropriate partners are in place across all markets/geographies and that they receive regular training and guidance on selling Servomex products
- To work in close co-ordination with the channel partners in the region and establish individual sales objectives in line with company targets and strategy
- To develop and implement the plan for expansion of direct sales into key markets as agreed.
- To establish target markets, key application areas and customers in co-ordination with Marketing, providing regular customer and market feedback
- To arrange customer visits, seminars, symposia, conferences and other events as and when required in order to develop new sales opportunities for Servomex
- To liaise with sales channels and Servomex departments to ensure any technical or commercial problems are resolved promptly
- To report back using the company CRM tool salesforce.com on customers and opportunities on a regular basis as requested by management
About your Talent:
- Proven experience and a successful track record of sales within the Gas Analysis/ Process Instrumentation industry
- A track record of working within the oil & gas, petrochemical, and power CEMS market, familiar with instrument engineers and key decision makers in EPCs and major plants (essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels (essential)
- Strong capability to develop and manage sales channel and distributors as well as mega project hunting capability
- Result oriented attitude and strategic thinking mindset
- Strong communication and problem-solving skill
- Willingness to travel (South China territory) – some international travel will also be required.
- Experience of using CRM tools (preferably salesforce.com)
- Diploma or Degree level (or equivalent) with engineering education background
- English – business level
Servomex offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with its status as a world class organisation committed to high performance, customer focus and employee empowerment.
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company’s continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.
Servomex – Job reference: MX-CH-015