GET IN TOUCH
+1 281 295 5800
- Latin America
+55 115 188 8166
+31(0)79 330 1580
- Middle East
+971 6 552 8073
- Asia Pacific
+86(0)216 489 7570
+91 223 934 2700
SERVOFLEX MiniMP (5200 Multipurpose)The SERVOFLEX MiniMP is a portable benchtop analyser with single or dual measurement and is an ideal solution for determining the composition of common gas mixtures in laboratories and light industrial applications.
- Suitable for accurately measuring levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, maximising availability and reducing maintenance and running costs.
- Innovative construction gives a robust, single or dual measurement unit with space saving footprint.
- A range of sampling and power options to meet individual user requirements.
- Meets USFDA requirements for verification of medical oxygen USP and nitrogen NF.
- TUV certified EN15267-3 (MCERTS v3.3, Annex F) for oxygen analysis
Technology UsedOxygen – a choice of two Servomex paramagnetic transducers (standard or high accuracy), both offering fast, selective measurement of oxygen without the disadvantages of electrochemical or zirconia cells.
Carbon dioxide – Single beam, single wavelength infrared technology using Servomex’s patented long life source gives a highly stable, selective and low maintenance measurement.
- Paramagnetic and infrared sensors give reliable, credible results with low maintenance and running costs
- Tower format saves space whilst offering dual measurement capability
- Digital interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use
- Reading available via backlit LCD display, RS 232 or optional mA output
- Print individual readings (printer optional) or log up to 200 measurements and transfer them to a PC
- User configurable concentration alarms and audible sounder
- Power options include mains (100-240V AC), vehicle socket (12/24V DC) or advanced Lithium ion rechargeable batteries (8-36 hours use depending on sensors selected and use of pump)
- Self monitoring software and Servomex support ensures user confidence
- Laboratories and research
- Air separation and gas bottling plants
- Medical gas storage facilities
- Physiology studies
- Respiration studies
- Douglas bag sampling
- Diving centres
- Double glazing manufacturers
- Permeation studies
- Combustion analysis
- Source Reference Method (oxygen) to EN14789, verification of AMS to EN14181
Service TrainingServomex provides comprehensive maintenance, recertification, return to base and service contracts for the SERVOFLEX MiniMP.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable aftersales support, we are developing extensive training schemes for customers. If you are interested in attending a service training course please contact us directly using the service enquiry form.
If you are located in the USA and are interested in medical oxygen transfiller tutorials to assist you in meeting GMP and pass FDA inspections please contact Servomex via firstname.lastname@example.org