Culture and Diversity
Servomex is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable. We recruit, train, develop and promote our employees on the basis of merit and ability alone.
Servomex aims to recruit and retain a diverse and multicultural global workforce, valuing and respecting the different perspectives of its employees. We believe in employing people from different backgrounds to promote innovation and creativity. We promote inclusivity of all employees providing a great working environment where employees feel free to speak out, make decisions and have their voice heard.
Servomex will comply with all employment legislation, wherever it works in the world. It will always take into account local cultures within the countries in which it operates.
View our full Equal Opportunities Policy here
Servomex adheres to a strict Code of Business Ethics and a set of core REACH Values:
- continuously improving products, services and business processes
- constantly finding ways to enhance personal, customer and product performance to create maximum value
- challenging the status quo
- creating an entrepreneurial culture where people can take initiative and succeed
- challenging our people to grow and reach their highest potential individually and collectively
- trusting our people to take personal ownership and accountability and learn from their experiences
- always acting with honesty and transparency
- doing the right thing even if it means losing business
- keeping our promises and commitments
- treating our people and business partners with fairness and respect
- partnering with our customers to enhance their productivity and performance
- listening to customer challenges and actively anticipating their future requirements
- delivering on our commitments to meet customer needs
- delivering strong and sustainable value for our shareholders
- performing to the highest standards against the commitments we make internally to one another and externally to our customers
- developing resilient businesses that are best in class acting with urgency without compromising quality, safety, the environment and our integrity
All Servomex employees are expected to behave with honesty and integrity, and to demonstrate appropriate business behaviour with Customers, Suppliers, Partners and Colleagues.
Servomex takes the well-being of its employees’ very seriously encouraging flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We understand that as well as a life inside of work the employee has a life outside of work and we want to ensure that they are able to make the best of both worlds.
For all employees Servomex offers flexible working hours, competitive holiday entitlement and sick pay, along with an employee assistance programme, a volunteering scheme and a regular employee survey to enable employees’ views to be heard.